18 November 2008

Lunch Break

Big news... I have an iPhone!!! No, the great news isn't that I moved to NYC, but that is still in the works. I'm still going, I imagine it will be more like summer time when that happens, such is life.

So back to the iPhone. I'm out on my lunch break and figured out how to blog on this boy (making me the biggest nerd ever). Not like I'm constantly on a computer anyway, now I can walk around with one! I decided to walk omer to the Ferry Building and chech out the Farmers Market. I grabbed a few persimmons and walked along a pier here. It's so nice out... I'm not trying to be ungrateful but where is the cold weather??? This is why I need to be in NYC!

I'm going to try and post a pic of my view right now...

Hmmmmm.... Or not, when I figure it out I'll show you all.

On another note - I'm running a full marathon February 1st. Here goes nothing- training stars today...9 miles, ick.

No comments: