28 May 2008

We be Clubbin'

I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend! I sure did, I relaxed the whole time, did nothing important and hung out with Amanda - my kind of weekend. I had a date on Friday night - great guy, possibly gay? The jury is still out. His "man-crush" on Matthew Mcconaughey and saying one of his favorite movies is, "The Devil Wears Prada" were pretty much the kicker, but I'd be willing to give him one more shot to redeem himself. Saturday - hung out; Sunday - hung out; Monday - hung out --BEAUTIFUL.

The real story here is that I got new clubs for golfing! They are so fabulous (completely for beginners, which I totally am, and ready to be used and abused) and Im taking them to the driving range to test them this weekend. They arrived on Friday to my office, since I dont have things delivered to my apt anymore (Thank you Mr. present stealing neighbor!!!) and it was a great surprise because they weren't scheduled to arrive until Tuesday! They came about an hour before I left for the weekend to head to the South Bay. They are a brand called Tiger Shark, they are purple (not by choice, I don't even think that was mentioned when I purchase them - Surprise!) but I still love that I own a set of clubs. Anyone want to go golfing? Ft. Myers here I come, bring it Omi and Wally!

I'll post pics of when me testing them out, when I get a chance. Everyone have a great Wednesday!

1 comment:

ak said...

oh, my...did you go out with the guy?