





I need to make this quick, but I never updated you guys on my Florida vacation!
I visited during the month of June for a week or relaxing and hanging out with everyone. Kev, mom, dad and I were also able to visit with a lot of the family down in florida. We did a trip to the dog races, which has somehow become one of the most fun things to do while visiting that area. We also did a great motorcycle ride to daytona and along with coast, while trying to outrun the rain, we did a great job until the end when we were pelted by vicious balls of fury (it hurts while on the motor-motor), it addition we did a day trip to the Kennedy Space Center. One of the shuttles was proped up while we were there, which was great to see. I do believe the same shuttle has yet to lift off from that June date.
It was a great vacation, I think about moving to Fl. all the time :) But you can't beat the SF city life ;) Just wanted to add a few photos for your viewing!
No comments:
Post a Comment