04 September 2009

A $300 voucher would be a great idea for the holidays to visit family... Or to get away from them.

Yea, the flight attendant just said that! I'm off to Chicago. An easy morning, quick security check, a quick purse check because they thought I had a pocket knife, quick stint to the gate, nice walk back ouside because that's where they keep their mailboxes (I know, who has to mail stuff at the airport...I do), a nice walk back through the security gates where the purse checker recognized me and thought I was weird for entering again (lesson of all this: in SFO go to security check for gates 60-68 for NO lines), and still had an hour to kill. Yea, I'm hyper about getting to the airport on time, but now you see why - always something to do.

Ok, that was this pre-flight adventure. Always something with me and flying :) Just waiting for my sleepy medicine to kick in. Love you all!!

Here I come Chi-town!!

No comments: