So, since I plan on heading out of SF soon (as soon as the market picks up and I get a job in NYC!) I decided to catalog much of my normal day-to-day life. Today you'll be viewing pictures of my way to work. I wake up between 7-7:30am (how hard, i know;)) and casually get ready to head to the Cable Car around 8:45am. 
I pass, the Grace Cathedral - a huge Catholic church that was built after the 1906 earthquake/fire.


Great views of the Bay Bridge are seen as we travel the steep hills of California St.

China Town

and then to downtown Financial District
Its so much fun to see all of this on my short 15 minute commute to work. I walk about 2 blocks to my office building, where I reside on the 25th floor. Our office takes up two floors, the office consists of 200 people. Im loving my new office/job, the people are so friendly, the world is amazing, and the experience is all that I want. After a great trip to the office...work begins ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment