11 October 2008

Update!

Ok everyone, it's been a little while because I have trying to figure everything out.  I have made a big deicision to move to New York City!!!!  Im so excited, I obviously need a job first which I am working my little booty on.  I am in no rush to move but will do so as SOON as I get the opportunity.  I went out to NYC to visit friends about a month ago (as you can see in the blog below) and I just fell in love with that place.  I want to be back on the east coast near family, friends and I want to experience seasons again!  All very good reasons to head back and because NYC is awesome, duh!

I conveniently sent out resumes to a few firms the day before the market crashed...like I said convenient.  I am still hopefull because I feel like it is the right place for me to be in my life, right now.  If this happens before the holidays great and if it happens after the holidays just as great, I just want to be there!  I loved my experience here in SF but I never believed it was a place where I would settle and I also thought this city was a little small for me - yes I said small.  

I have not had any hits back from my sent out resumes but something will happen - CROSS YOUR FINGERS!

I will keep everyone up to date when it all goes through :)

No comments: