skip to main | skip to sidebar

One Life, Many Loves...

Im hoping for this blog to be a source of enjoyment for all of my family and friends, whom I dont keep in touch with as often as I should.

02 August 2008

Haircut

New haircut!! Picture taken courtesy of new camera!! Thank you Mom and Dad! I love it!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Casie
San Francisco, CA
Things I attempt to be: Architect, Clothing Designer, Runner, Culinary Artist, Explorer, Designer, Creator, Swimmer?
View my complete profile

Blogs I Frequently View

  • A Daily Dose of Architecture
    A Weekly Dose of Architecture Books is on Substack
  • dooce ® -
    Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
  • Design*Sponge
    Discover the Secrets of Making Money From Your Art
  • decor8
    Decorate With Greens + Blues From Neptune
  • jennsylvania

Blog Archive

  • ►  12 (1)
    • ►  January 2012 (1)
  • ►  10 (2)
    • ►  February 2010 (2)
  • ►  09 (23)
    • ►  November 2009 (1)
    • ►  September 2009 (3)
    • ►  August 2009 (1)
    • ►  July 2009 (3)
    • ►  May 2009 (1)
    • ►  April 2009 (9)
    • ►  March 2009 (1)
    • ►  February 2009 (2)
    • ►  January 2009 (2)
  • ▼  08 (27)
    • ►  November 2008 (3)
    • ►  October 2008 (6)
    • ►  September 2008 (1)
    • ▼  August 2008 (7)
      • Bren comes to SF!
      • Office Golf Tournament
      • Water Baby
      • Alive and kicking
      • Haircut
      • Yes, I own a bib...
      • 2 more days
    • ►  July 2008 (2)
    • ►  May 2008 (3)
    • ►  April 2008 (1)
    • ►  March 2008 (4)

Labels

  • baking
  • Annapolis
  • Bay to Breakers
  • Maryland
  • San Francisco
  • cooking
  • cupcakes
  • flourless
  • grilled cheese
  • lemon
  • peanut butter