Friday (08.08.08) was not only the opening ceremonies of the Beijing Olympics, but it was also the Office Golf Tournament! The objective of the Tournament was to design an interesting and entertaining "hole". After designing the hole the firm took 2 hours to play a little game of putt-putt on all 7 holes. The picture to the left was team #7's hole, it was a shout out to the Beijing Olympics - "The Great Wall" w/ torches all along the course. We actually had to shoot the ball UP the ramp where the hole was placed at the top of the wall. As you can tell we all got a little creative. I actually finished third, I could have finished first dang it, I lost by two points! REMATCH! The look on my face - "was that a hole in one?!" - yes :)

P.S. This is a picture taken with my new camera - Pretty cool how it only picks out shades of orange, huh :) Its a picture taken out of one of the office windows towards SF city life.

No comments:
Post a Comment