1) turn up volume on phone if you'd ever like to wake up on time for all things vital.
2) when you put your carry-on through the security scanners, make sure you pick it up.
3) people on the movable walkways don't actually keep to the right if they are standing still. They should do that for those who need to blast by you to run back and pick up their forgotten luggage.
4) southerners seem to believe the moveable walkways to be similar to a treadmill, that just says a whole lot right there. I'm sure you gained 10 calories by just thinking those things and probably eating something fried.
5) the body shop smells like pez, ew
6) taking "flying medicine" to early into the trip leads to major dizziness and dropping artcles of travel wear on the floor multiple times. (nothing stripping related)
7) coffee will stain your white coat and this usually happens when you try to run with coffee (sidenote: I've spilled coffee on me the past three days).
8) after my first run through I feel like I have mastered the process of carry on luggage- I'm a pro now.
9) the world is starting to spin, I'm heading out soon.
10) very excited to see Kev, Meg and uncle Ken this wekkend!!!
11) one big one: always shower before heading out and since I didn't follow this rule I am suffering severly.
12) one even bigger one, I need glasses. No time for putting in contacts leads to blindness. I blame this on all my instances this morning.
Love you lots , safe travels.
No comments:
Post a Comment