On a plane.... I still haven't looked to see if there is stained blood on my face but let me tell you there was live blood there a minute ago i've been completely passed out the whole time, played a few rounds of hangman on the iPhone and then it just started running. I grabbed my purse to find two abondonded starbucks napkin in there (possibly used, don't think about it...) and started cleaning up with sandpaper (the feeling of starbucks tissues on nostril area) and thought not once, not twice, but three times about grabbing that tampon laying in my purse. I would not think twice about sticking one of those bad boys up my nose if I was in private, but this time there's people around and I have to act civilized, eesh.
Looks like we are landing in 30minutes. There will be an immediate stop to the "ladies" to address the face and nostril situation, PRONTO!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
SHEESHHHH..sounds like a rough morning/flight! Say hi to the east coast for me!
~Amanda
Post a Comment